This two pack of Gama Sonic GS-139 Premier solar garden lights is the perfect set of lights for illuminating paths or gardens. Installation is as simple as staking the lights where you want them, and that’s it–no electrical wiring needed. The cast-aluminum stakes are nearly a foot tall once fully inserted into the ground, ensuring good visibility of the lights on your path or in your garden. The solar panels at the top of the light heads harness the sun’s rays to charge internal Lithium Ion battery packs. At sundown each Premier light’s warm-white LED will turn on at a brightness of 50 lumens and is designed to stay lit for eight hours when the battery has been fully charged during the daytime. These Premier garden lights are built to last from rust-resistant, powder-coated cast-aluminum. Their monocrystalline silicon solar panels are protected by weather-resistant, cleanable tempered glass that helps ensure long-lasting reliability. The replaceable, plugged battery packs are good for about 1,000 charges. With proper setup for optimal sun exposure, a sunny day without cloud cover should be sufficient to provide a full recharge. Recharging speed will vary based on weather conditions, but no charging will occur if direct sun does not shine on the solar panel, so don’t put the Premier lights in the shade. At Gama Sonic, our goal is to build the world’s best solar lights. For any product questions or unexpected issues with your Gama Sonic product, Gama Sonic support at our Atlanta headquarters is here to help. Note: For warranty claims, contact Gama Sonic USA customer support by phone at 1-800-835-4113 from 9 a.m. to p.m. Eastern time or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Set of 2 Premier cast-aluminum solar LED garden lights for brightening pathways and gardens with warm-white light
- Each light provides automatic dusk-to-dawn operation with 50-lumen output on a full solar charge of its Li-ion battery pack
- No electrical wiring required: Just stake the lights into the ground and let the sun do the rest
- Monocrystalline silicon solar panels on each light is protected by durable, cleanable tempered glass for long-lasting performance
- Made with rust-resistant cast aluminum for weather resistance; measures 16 inches high, 7 inches long, 5 inches wide with panel attached