- Home-Solar Companies Merge as Coronavirus Dims Growth The Wall Street Journal
- Solar energy company Sunrun to buy peer Vivint Solar for about $1.46 billion CNBC
- Sunrun to Acquire Vivint in Shake-Up of Home Solar Market The New York Times
- Vivint Solar swallowed by competitor in $3.2 billion deal Deseret News
- U.S. home solar installer Sunrun to buy Vivint Solar for about $1.46 billion Yahoo Finance
- View Full Coverage on Google News
Brought to you by Google News. Read the rest of the article here.