- Report: Decreasing costs for wind, solar power threaten coal plants WRAL Tech Wire
- New Wind and Solar Power Is Cheaper Than Existing Coal in Much of the U.S., Analysis Finds InsideClimate News
- Report: Wind, solar energy now cheaper than most existing coal plants Madison.com
- Consumers Energy to Seek 5GW of Solar by 2030 Under Clean Energy Plan Greentech Media News
- Trade your coal for locally sourced solar power by 2025! pv magazine USA
- View full coverage on Google News
Brought to you by Google News. Read the rest of the article here.